WELCOME TO VIRGINIA DRIVER EDUCATION COURSE
Tech Support Online : 800 942 2050 Online support Email : email@example.com
How it works and make it possible online quickly.
1: The online driving course program consists of at least 30 hours of instructions and includes components about alcohol safety, drug abuse awareness, aggressive driving, distracted driving, pedestrian and bicycle safety, handicapped parking, fuel efficient driving practices, motorcycle awareness and organ and tissue donation awareness as required by law.
2: You must be at least 15 years and 6 months old to take the online driver education course. All individuals who elect to take the classroom component of the driver education course online must take the online course through a DMV licensed driver training school. Homeschooled students are exempt from this requirement.
3: In order to benefit from Online course, you must be able to work independently and be comfortable with using a computer.
On the day of testing, you must bring the following to the test site:
- Photo identification (DMV issued identification card, school issued identification card, valid passport or military identification)
- Proof of completion of the on-line driver education course
- A completed “Parental Consent for Online Driver Education Examination” (dts62), if you are under age 18. You can download from here
- Proof of completion of the additional 90-minute parent/teen course if you are under age 18 and live in Planning District 8 (counties of Arlington, Fairfax, Loudoun, and Prince William and cities of Alexandria, Fairfax, Manassas and Manassas Park)
- If you need 90-minute Parent/teen class you can take it with only for $25.00
The online driver training school (DRIVE LINE , Sterling Center) will provide a computer for testing free.
Here are Steps for driver education course
- Drive Line School receives their exclusive login, password credentials, and our driver education internet (DEI) portal(http://portal.dei.training
Login to your account: User/Email. Password
- School will receive registration information from each student who selects to take online driver education.
- School registers each student through their exclusive portal and clicks the submit button to initiate the process.
- The student immediately receives a User Name, Password, And Linkto enter the course: http://www.usdrivertraining.com/login-va.php
|Virginia Driver Education Approved by the Department of Education. State Approved – Virginia Department of Motor Vehicle Approved Online Driver Education Course.|
- The student logs in and begins the approved online course as instructed.
- The student receives a directive to return to School to take the final exam. The student is given written verification of completion of the theory portion of driver education. This document verifies to the affiliate school that the student has completed this portion of the course and is ready to take the final exam.
- School’s licensed instructor logs into the course and opens the testing site for each student who presents the written verification of completion document entering their seven digit student authorization code.
- The student takes the final examination online in the presence of the licensed instructor.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results. If the student passes the course, the instructor will receive the certificate of completion for that student and can continue with the behind-the-wheel portion of the course or issue the certificate to the student when there is a request to transfer. If the student fails the examination, the student will be allowed to review any section of the completed course to prepare to take the examination again.
Final Test Location and Hours:
22054 Shaw rd, suite b. Sterling VA 20164
Online Testing Fee for the Ed Course
Teen /Adult Online Driver’s Ed Course $150 only
Online Testing Hours and Instruction Hours:
- Monday 9 am To 5 pm
- Tuesday 9 am To 7 pm
- Wednesday 9 am To 5 pm
- Thursday 9 am To 5 pm
- Friday 9 am To 5 pm
- Saturday 9 am To 5 pm
- Sunday 9 am To 5pm
We are happy to help Online Student around the whole week, School team welcome to you for Online program through the National Driver Training.
We always here to support and guide for your needs. Please feel free to reach us at: 202-642-7938
“DMV is committed to promoting transportation safety through the certification of quality driver training programs. If you have comments or concerns about this course, call our toll-free number: 1-877-885-5790.”